Property Standards

Abandoned/Substandard Building?

Inoperable Vehicles?

Odor Complaint?

Overgrown Property?

Helping to maintain property standards is an important part of how HRA contributes to the Highland neighborhood. But we can’t do it alone! The easiest way to report a concern is to link here.  You will be given a ‘Tracker Number’ and you have a record of your report.  They also ask for photos if possible.

Download the forms below to report property standards violations in your neighborhood; you may email completed forms to Jim Holt ([email protected]) or Hal Kelly ([email protected]) or you can call Code Enforcement at 673-6200 and report the problem.

Not sure what the property standards code is? Click here to see the property standards code on the City of Shreveport website. You can also visit the city’s Property Standards website: